Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

Following on from the Gtech run thread, even with Yun's in-availablity (is that a word), i still think we should savour the day off Thursday and meet up Wed night to shoot the **** and celebrate Australia day our own way by talking with varying degress of cussing, how **** the Aussies cars are

Lorimer St sounds like a good central point for everyone

Say BMW Bodyshop at 8.30-9pm, it looks like itll be good weather too

What u guys think?

·
Registered
342 Posts
You can count me in. I might ask my mate with his s2k to tag along too.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah sweet, the more the merrier

ill ask a couple of my mates too

****, now i gotta wash my car......i got caught in that rain on the weekend, and it was very very dirty rain

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi All,

I might be coming as well. Please confirm time and location!

Matt

·
Registered
262 Posts
IM THERE!!

ill have my ssv fitted then too :irock:

9.30-10 sounds good.

see ya there guys cheers

aaron

·
Registered
342 Posts
Amuse,
Go to www.whereis.com.au and do a search for the Address that Sam gave you. You can even get step bt step direction from where you live.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Can anyone borrow a G'tech in a hurry?

I can't confirm at the moment if I'll be there, but 10pm would be about as good a time for me as any.

ps. I don' know that area at all, but how much traffc is around there, and how frequently is it visited by the cops?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Port Melbourne has lots of cops... I lived there for a year and saw plenty of "action" :)

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Done!

9.30-10pm at BMW bodyshop Lorimer St

http://pn4.whereis.com.au/gns/map0PCF12DX39DZK9MGC.gif

Im going out to Derrimut after work to the FedEx depot to pick up my shocks, having them fitted this sat. Im going to stay out, and planning dinner on lygon with a mate. If anyone wants to do the same, feel free to pm me and ill give ya mobile to join us

·
Registered
342 Posts
ps. I don' know that area at all, but how much traffc is around there, and how frequently is it visited by the cops?
I think im with david. From what i know, it is hardly a place we can do some comparisons or runs (for educational purposes of course).

Can someone suggest another location?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Can someone suggest another location?

The areas I know are down Chady/Moorabbin way. If you guys want to head that way then I can suggest places to meet.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I wont be able to go, forgot I had a mates 19th, also got to go to sydney early following morning and it starting at like 10pm I dont think I can do it. Anyways I'll catfh up with u all later, let me know how u guys went with the times.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts