Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently had my Z painted to Leman's Sunset. When it came time to wax it the first time, I was geared up to put on two coats. I got Meguiars NXT and WOW. Its really good stuff. I only put one coat on the fresh paint and it made the best shine I've ever seen. That coat wore off rather quickly being its 1st coat on the paint. But I've used it over and over now (probably about 4 wax jobs 1 coat each) and it lasts FOREVER now. I just thought I'd let you guys know about the great experience I've had with a new product from a great company.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I agree that it's a great product. I use it and several other of their products.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
QUOTE (minesfaster @ Mar 26 2009, 11:12 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=572091
I recently had my Z painted to Leman's Sunset. When it came time to wax it the first time, I was geared up to put on two coats. I got Meguiars NXT and WOW. Its really good stuff. I only put one coat on the fresh paint and it made the best shine I've ever seen. That coat wore off rather quickly being its 1st coat on the paint. But I've used it over and over now (probably about 4 wax jobs 1 coat each) and it lasts FOREVER now. I just thought I'd let you guys know about the great experience I've had with a new product from a great company.
:postpics2:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Yeah, I use it too.

It's a 'Wet Look' wax, hence the shininess.

It's good on my black Z as the glean hides the minor chips due to rocks.

During the night it's like driving a mirror through the city. Beautiful.

Next time I want to try something that's a bit less shiny to see the difference.

·
Registered
44 Posts
the nxt is a full synthetic. talked to a rep one day and he said the only difference between the nxt and the gold series though was that the nxt lasted a little longer in testing since it was a full synthetic. food for thought for the wallet weary.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts