Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everybody? I'm a newbie, who skipped the newbie introduction, I'll get to that when I have some decent pic's to post.

I've had my 03 performance for awhile (mostly sitting in my garage), but uncertainties related to my wife talking me into buying a house that was waaaayyyy out of my price range had me hesitant to putting any money into my Z. But I'm planning a track event at VIR pretty soon and wanted to see if anyone had the Megan Coilovers (which means I'm ready to spend).

They seemed priced pretty low considering they have 32-way adjustment (which I believe includes adjustable camber).

Also, I was talking to one of buddies with a SRT-4 and he said the SRT forum included a post for upgrade paths, sort of based on phases. Starting w/easy bolt-ons and moving into Stage 2 and 3 turbo kits. I've looked around in other posts on here and couldn't find a similar post, if someone knows of one please let me know.

Thanks.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Also, I was talking to one of buddies with a SRT-4 and he said the SRT forum included a post for upgrade paths, sort of based on phases. Starting w/easy bolt-ons and moving into Stage 2 and 3 turbo kits. I've looked around in other posts on here and couldn't find a similar post, if someone knows of one please let me know.
Interest that you brough this up. I started working on this and havnt had time to finish it.. See the beginning here:
http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/Main_Page (Click on Performance Guide at the top)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts