Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just had to have our own little thread for the ZChickz and some sexy Santas! So any more of you ZGuys who aren't shy post up a pic, or email them to me and I will add them to our thread.....I know we have some Sexy Santas here on this site........c'mon guys, play nice! Santa hats are optional, I can put them on you myself! :wink:

Here are some of the guys who have been so kind...

Now that's a Merry Xmas in the making!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
you gotta me more specific when you post things like this. it should be "for the women!". ha-ha. i thought you were giving something away on the chicks site.

but...in any case...i wanna know what kind of "juice" the guy with the subaru is on!!

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
What I wanna know is how the **** that guy can grab the steering wheel! It doesnt look like his arms will let him get close enough to steer!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Originally posted by FLZ@Dec 17 2004, 07:16 AM
T, you Horndog.......:) Dave

Dave you are required by Zchickz law to participate....We want to see your bod, with or without a shirt!!

Jinxxy, these pics are fabulous!! I have one more of Marc,(WRX) if ou want it!!

Hey LBSOHK, no hatin', just participate!

DJKern, Marc is Canadian, I'm sure it'a ll natural. But like Terri sezzz, we don't care.
Post 'em if you got 'em!!

WOOOOHOOOOO

Redefined, Jet, JTS, come on you guys, post some pics for us! We are proud of all men who are car enthusiast's who wanna show off their hot bods....Not a contest here, just a page for us to brag on you!!!

:wub: :ladysman:

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
With how the guys on here already pick on eachother, the last thing I want on here is a half naked pic of me for someone to photoshop.

I'll think about it when this thread is 5 pages long full of pics of everyone else.

:)

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Dec 17 2004, 11:46 AM
awwwwwwww buddy, well that's your perogative.........get your girl to take pics of you.......

Here is one gift wrapped for us gals..........lol

I never said I didn't have some. I said I won't post them. :)

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
**** that last guy needs to remember that he has a lower body too next time he hits the gym.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by shezzzhot@Dec 17 2004, 11:26 AM
DJKern, Marc is Canadian, I'm sure it'a ll natural. But like Terri sezzz, we don't care.

highly doubtful.

i know too many "natural people"....they're all on the sauce.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
A body that size is not natural. 'Nuff said.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Originally posted by shezzzhot@Dec 17 2004, 12:26 PM
Redefined, Jet, JTS, come on you guys, post some pics for us! We are proud of all men who are car enthusiast's who wanna show off their hot bods....Not a contest here, just a page for us to brag on you!!!

How about I post a picture of my shoe?

geez - should have never clicked on this thread....MY EYES!! MY EYES!

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
Time to get out of this thread.. co-workers might begin to question me...

back to z babes!

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Dec 17 2004, 01:57 PM
A body that size is not natural.  'Nuff said.

exactly. i have plenty of friends that are natural...and i have plenty of friends who are on the sauce. there's a definite distinction between the two.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts