Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a manual out yet that can be purchased? I have the service maual in PDF but was looking for a full mechanics manual.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by FLZ@Dec 6 2004, 06:19 AM
Hey Dirn, You work for them or something
?    $295.00      LOL, Dave

Do I work for Nissan? No. Although I wish I did cause then I would'a saved a sh!tload on the Z :biggrin:

·
Registered
909 Posts
**** $210 for these things???

I got a FREE copy from a member a while back from another forum who posted it for download for everyone. :thumbsup:
Prior to that I bought a copy from a member for like 10 bucks.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by BlueDragonZ@Dec 7 2004, 02:21 AM
I got a FREE copy from a member a while back from another forum who posted it for download for everyone.  :thumbsup:

Actually, the manual wasn't posted by a member of another forum. The link to the manual was posted by a member of another forum. There was a huge spike in membership here that day. :rolf2:

·
Registered
909 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN+Dec 7 2004, 09:34 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-BlueDragonZ
@Dec 7 2004, 02:21 AM
I got a FREE copy from a member a while back from another forum who posted it for download for everyone.  :thumbsup:

Actually, the manual wasn't posted by a member of another forum. The link to the manual was posted by a member of another forum. There was a huge spike in membership here that day. :rolf2:

Uh, ok.....

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN+Dec 7 2004, 08:34 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-BlueDragonZ
@Dec 7 2004, 02:21 AM

Say that again!

I downloaded from someone's yahoo site. I saved it to disc, but have never opened it. (Due to all the BS gooing on.) But will be glad to share.

2003 350Z Manual

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
I think I still have it in PDF It's gonna be a 54mb zipped dl though so make sure your ISP doesnt crap out. It's the full service manual that the dealerships use. It literally tells you how to do anything and everything to the car. Thats how I knew the order to remove the interior when I sound proofed the car. Very helpful.

EDIT: Mine is one 04 i think.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Sorry guys, my fault. I've been busy and got totally side tracked. I will try and get to it Saturday morning. Between the PT job and Christmas, it totally slipped.

Zboy - If I still have it (think I do) you will have it to share with everyone else.

Sorry Guys,
Jeff

1 - 20 of 38 Posts