Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazda speed3 kill nissan Z

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  steve350z 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Not impossible.

A stock MazdaSpeed3 is a high 14s car. A stock non-revup 350Z is a mid 14s car (as tested by journos, some people have gotten better times). The Z has a slight advantage, but would depend on the driver.

#3 ·
I've raced two MS3's and have beat both. Depends on which engine model the Z is and the driver. Honestly, I'll call bullshit on this video because of four factors;

1. The Z looked like he was passing you, and you decided to be beep 3 times and take off, not giving a fair race, since you can clearly see the guy look over quickly when you started beeping like "WtF?" and the fact that he was so far behind near the middle of the video.

2. You were the one getting smoked in the second run.

3. The bitch filming is annoying screaming like a giddy school girl in another language.

4. You raced on a highway. Go play in traffic in the Motherland.

#4 ·
I translate what bich say - she ask speed and driver say 130 - 140 m, and then she ask to stop car and try again - she is russian!
And you can see that even second time Mazda win, even that Z start first!!!!

And for your infor I got Z and Mazda bourh in stok - we check time in 402 z - 15:40, mazda 14:39
What say you?

#7 ·
It is was not 402 second time, my friend, especially Z start to accelerate first and Mazda driver did not expect it - he push the pedal after he heard Z's buuuuuuu.
OK, what you can say about first time, ha? You see, inside Mazda two people!!!!!(I don't know about his trunk) and you see somebody inside Z, NO!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.