Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright! It's at my house this time, and there's plenty of parking so you guys and gals better show up! I'm providing food and beverages.

Where: 225 Strese Lane, Apple Valley
When: Monday, May 2nd at 630PM

I live a couple of blocks north of Co Rd 42, cross street is Garden View Dr. PM me for more info or details.

There is parking alongside the streets, so that should be no problem. My house is a corner lot, so you can park in front, on the sides, across the street, or wherever.

Hope to see you guys there! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't want to jinx it, but they are calling for dry and sunny and in the sixties on Monday! :sunsmile: Rock on!

Beer, pop, chili, chips, dips, and Z'ness! I can't wait for the eye candy!

·
Registered
9 Posts
im game on this forum too.... and i want u to know im skippin class to me the MN 350Zers hehe, no big deal tho.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:lol: Ah, those were the days when you could skip silly old classes...

You know you can bring your significant others, right? I have brought my wife to a few, and some of the members bring theirs.

What's up with Motoring?

·
Registered
9 Posts
cool, i can ask my gf is she wants to come and meet me there, but then there will have to be 2 integras outside your house...... (i know OMG right) ..... as for motoring, i have no idea whats up. WEAK SAUCE!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[/quote]
As long as they don't look all riced out...:lmfao: :jk: Sure, bring her along.

I'm sure some peeps will slow down and cruise by rubbernecking on the street... :wavey:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:party: Great turnout! I'm so glad all of you guys turned up for my homemade chili. Tara, my wife, did all the work for most of that food, especially the chili. I had a great time. Thanks again for showing up and making my neighbors wonder about me... :wink:

Here's the pics from our meet. I hope you enjoy them!

May Z meet

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[/quote]
Can you believe I had an hour to wash the Z before the meet officially started? The temp outside was about 42º, but the sun was out so I took advantage of it. That's my Z drying in the garage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts