Discussion Starter #1
:clap: :clap: :clap: Aloha!!! :wavey:

03/10/05 530pm DB Coupe on Rt. 30 headed S between Lahaina and Olowalu

03/14/05 LS Coupe plate # RADIO X on 36 headed W just outside of Paia

03/16/05 SB ZR parked at the helioport @ Kahului airport

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
I only saw a PPW coupe in Lahina, DB near the Airport and a LS Roadster parked at Hilo Hatties outside of Lahina.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
[/quote]

I know DJ I need help! :helpsmilie: :nana:
<div align="right">[snapback]85675[/snapback]
[/quote]

at least you can admit it! haha. :)

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
So that's where they all are! Mahalo Terri for solving the mystery! Been to Maui several times over the last two years and have yet to see one. I never get to the North or East side, except going to and from the airport. Work is alsways in Kihei and Wailea (Westside).

A Hui Hou

PaulO

·
Registered
853 Posts
Maui is my favorite place on the planet. By the way I miss you Terri...haven't heard from you in a while!

·
Registered
909 Posts
I actually just got back from Maui on Tuesday. I was visiting my parents in Kahului for two weeks and I saw A LOT of Z's. I was very surprised because when we were there in Dec there was hardly any. This time they were all over the place. I talked to a friend that I went to school with and he said that it has gotten easier to buy Nissan vehicles there now. I guess before when it was under a different management you had to have a PERFECT credit to even get a Nissan vehicle. He said now I guess they are little more linient.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts