·
Registered
97 Posts
:jawdrop:

OMG!!!!! THAT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
:irock: :jawdrop: :OMG: AWESOME! Is the part behind the seats in the roadster and the coupe made out of the same material? That whole thing looks great!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Redefined350z@Nov 14 2004, 09:36 PM
:irock:  :jawdrop:  :OMG:  AWESOME! Is the part behind the seats in the roadster and the coupe made out of the same material? That whole thing looks great!

yes they are.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
There appears to be a DVD player behind the drivers seat. Is that right? Why not just use the one in the Kenwood?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the DVD you see in the back is for Nav. I don't know how much pre work they put to that since i just drop my car at the shop.

Price: $500 for the top console (where the Nav and Kenwood HU). $300 for the center console $1000 for the entire area behind the seat.

I think the price ok since i ask some other member in here to do the fibercarbon job for me on the center console only and he want $1000+ for it. The match paint come out very good.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Very nice. I don't know if the yellow will look as good as DB though

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by BlueDragonZ@Nov 15 2004, 03:33 AM
WOW !! That looks great :thumbsup:
How come you didn't paint the glove box and speaker?

:)..that is later project. I will cut out in the middle and put acrylic in there so it will be see through then will match paint the outside rim. :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
I am planing on doing my DB like that but I want to use silver inside not the DB. I just think its to much blue but hey thats just me.

How well does that paint hold up?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts