Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
If you or I were $20 million in debt, we would have been 'dead' a long time ago...

I'm surprised he lasted so long. He punished and abused his body.

And I don't like any movie with Al Pacino in it. Terri, you weren't even old enough to remember the Godfather series...
Whatchoo talkin' 'bout? (Neither do I).

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
There are a variety of stories going around.....

One says he was broke. Another, that his attorney apparently said there's $100m in hidden assets out there.

stay tuned. There's sure to be more on him....& Watch TCM, there's sure to be a good retrospective..."Rebel without a Cause", "On the Waterfront"...etc.

"Island of Dr. Moreau" anyone?......

Didn't think so.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Jul 2 2004, 05:19 PM
And I don't like any movie with Al Pacino in it.  Terri, you weren't even old enough to remember the Godfather series...
  Whatchoo talkin' 'bout? (Neither do I).

You don't like Al Pacino? Ah the HORROR! We LOVE him! We watch Scarface all the time! "Say ello to my lit-tle frien!"

And I don't remember the Godfather in the movie theaters, but I do remember it coming out on Television and my father sending my brother Erik and I upstairs every time it came on TV for years, b/c we weren't allowed to watch it. (That and I distinctly remember getting sent to bed when Sound of Music was on after the Nazis start to invade b/c we weren't allowed to watch that either!) Doug and I own the Godfather DVD box set, so now Daddy can't tell me NO!

Even if he was in debt, god bless him for lasting so long, he did abuse his body, but he was a great actor. Some of the classic actors had substance abuse problems, I guess that was their way of dealing.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">Sorry Smooth, but any more comments like that and you will have to be banned from the forum and your Z taken away
</span>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts