Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who do not know about the local Twin Cities Z club but are members on this site, we are having our monthly meet at Grizzlies Restaurant in Apple Valley, MN. It's Monday night (March 7th) starting at 630PM.

The post cards have already gone out to current members, but we would also like to see new members if you just got your Z or don't know about us. The club invites all generations of Z owners to participate.

Grizzlies is a family style sportsbar with a good choice of food and beer. It's located on Glazier Ave, which is a street that runs just north and parallel to County Rd 42 (150th).

For more info, just contact me by PM or email at [email protected] and I will help you out.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Z is on jack stands with the wheels off. I'm not driving it anytime soon. We're just going to meet and talk about Z's. Don't worry, I feel your pain.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I got my Z last summer and I have no experience in winter storing but this what I did:

1- changed oil and greased hinges before storage.
2- I start the car every week for 10 min.
3- spray brakes with brake cleaner every week.

-I didn't disconnect the battery
-I didn't put it on stands

I got new wheels anyway so screw the tires.. I need to ask you about the day I bring it out, what should I do to get the car back on the road without having problems from storage.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[/quote]
I think the best thing to do when you are ready to pull it out for the season is to make sure the day is really warm. Your tires will probably feel like blocks at first, but I used to pull the Z out of the garage or take it for a spin around the block.

I'm planning on doing some things to the brakes, so that's why mine's up.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:bump:

I plan on going just after 6pm to make sure they have the area set up for us.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts