Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Holy crap!!! Did you see those headers after that test run on the engine. I've never seen anything like that

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Actually, that's in KPH, not MPH.

Rear wheel drives kick ass! That's why I can't believe some people try to class our Z's and other RWD sportscars with FWD imports.

That was a badass car, too! Clean and fast!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Actually, that's in KPH, not MPH.
Seems like he should be able to do better that 210KMH (130MPH) in the quarter. That thing's got to be super light and with over 500HP and 520 lb-ft (706Nm) of torque, just seems kind lackluster. But that's just me, and I'm not that bright.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I take it by the reaction that I may be completely off my rocker.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I immediately recognized the 'roundabouts' that the guy was driving through (only in Europe), and I was listening to some background and heard a foreign language. License plates are European. I'm going to guess that it's Scandanavian (Sweden, Norway, or Finland).

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN@Jul 16 2004, 01:36 PM
I think Jaysen's reacting to thinking it was MPH

Ahh, reprieved...well, for now anyway.

·
Premium Member
5,137 Posts
It is an Opel Manta with a Volvo engine in it. Nice mod to do to them. Funny thing is Opel is owned and ran by GM in Germany. That car putting down some decent numbers

·
Registered
232 Posts
i must say .. nice vid.. all that guy needs is some plates entitled "0 psi" and ****.. id be scared to line up with him .. also.. for how much that guy put into that car.. i would rather get this .. watch vid ..ya.. one thing.. can some one email me and tell me how to upload a vid lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts