Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
If I could be anywhere near Melbourne / Geelong then, I'd be in for that. I love GOR.

The only thing is that date sounds suspiciously like the ANZAC Day long weekend, which means you'll have every cop in Victoria on that road pulling over people speeding.

If you go, be careful. :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Yun, what car will be there? is it mostly 240Z and 280Z like last time the car show in southbank?

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gary, i don't think so. It said Nissan and Datsun. So it's not only dedicated to the Z only but to all Nissan and Datsun Sport car. So i'm quessing there should be Skyline and Silvia in it as well.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Yun,

I'll be going if I get my Z back from the panel shop in time, it's being repair after a minor accident just before Easter, an idiot ran into the rear of my Z, $6000 damage does'nt look it. See you here.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
David - bad luck about the rear end accident. At least if the damage looked minor and the repair bill is $6K, then you could assume that your repairer is doing a very thorough job fixing the Z.

·
Registered
288 Posts
KY350

Thanks, most of the damage is under the rear bumper cover, bend rear bumper, left signal lamp broken, slightly bent APS exhaust, creased bumper cover and license plate molding, one cracked CWest C/Fibre lower pod, it does'nt take much these days to spend $6K there're replacing all damaged parts with new one including the exhaust, I'm get the front bumper/slitter repainted at the same time as it as lots of stone marks.

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well just a Remider. the GOR cruise will be this sunday.

So far the people from this Forum that are going is:

Myself
Ztrack
LemansZ (Taking his Impul GT-R32 instead of Z roadster)

·
Registered
98 Posts
yeah, because I have 3 ppl on board this time, can't really fit into the Z. I think GOR should be very fun. So, what time we meet in the shell at west gate fwy?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Shell Westgate Out-bound KFC car park. Fuel up here.
Time: Depart 7.00am Sharp! (early bird owns the road)

Cheers

·
Registered
288 Posts
Enjoy your drive guys as I'll be missing out bigtime, my car is not finished, the panel shop is really fussy about the colour match and is finding it a really hard colour to match, anyways enjoy your drive but watch out for the police and cameras, it'll be a road bliz weekend for sure.

Cheers

·
Registered
288 Posts
Yun,

A place called Dawson Prestige in West Heidelberg, they do fantastic work, their spray painter has judged at many Hot Rod and Modified car show, I'll let you know how it comes out.

Cheers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts