Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have eibach springs and a veilside lip and have had trouble finding a shop that will do an alignment for me. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Can your dealer not do it?

I was quoted about $90 to align all four wheels from Nissan of Mckinney.

Josh, btw, I love that signature pic! :OMG: :cheers:

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Well not in TX but I am sure that you could find a shop (a race shop or something) that has the capabilities to work on lowered cars....(what do they call it slang-wise? slammed or something? lol) There are a few places here in da burgh that can work on really low cars/trucks....

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
When I got my new front tires, they had to take off my front lip to do the alignment (at the dealer). I guess the laser sighting couldn't melt through the FRP. :lmfao:

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
heehee drivin to the dealership w/ no bumper :lmfao: What about Courtesy Nissan? Aren't they out your way ( I think richardson?) Wonder if they could recommend anyone to do it? :dunno:
I think Courtesy has an in-ground alignment machine, but they are about 1.5 hours away from me.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
I'd like to know where one is in Birmingham, AL too. I may just have to go get an alignment before I put my new bumper on. :werd:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Its not the width that is the concern, it is the incline and how steep it is. Typically the LATER model Hunter machines have a steeper incline, which doesnt help Josh's situation out any. The front lip was removed because there is a curb like edge at the end of the alignment rack (more than likely). The lasers are taking pictures of the wheels from uptop, not ground level.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
hey toy killa, how bad is you're alignment??

how bad is the tire wear??

do you have terrible wear on the inside or is it not so bad.

I was going to get the hotchkis, but still think i'll have gap.

how do the springs handle compared to stock on the curves(most important question)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts