Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all Z'ers from the Louisiana Z Club. This forum has been setp for your use in communicating with other Z owners about your awsome machines. It is moderated, so you need to register to use it (dont worry its free!). Use it in good health, and/or if you have a question about your Z, require infomration, etc...

Once you are done here, you can also visit our official website at www.LouisianaZClub.org where you can find the latest information on the club and its activities.

This site is especially friendly to 350Z'ers as it contains information specific to the 350Z...

Enjoy, and have Fun...

Paul P. Corban
Louisiana Z Club
President, Slidell/New Orleans Chapter
(337)781-8379
www.louisianaZclub.org

·
Registered
65 Posts
Willl do. I'm sure Mike or Paul will also take pictures and post them on the LA Zclub website as they did with last month's pics.

I've been trying to take some pictures since I've got the car but the weather hasn't been cooperating.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Hey guys Im new to this board. Site looks great Toykilla. Been a member at my350z for a while now. But im in the New Orleans area and would be interesed in the Louisiana Z club. It would be great to meet with some fellow Z members around here.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey guys, maybe you could sticky our webpage? It is www.louisianazclub.org
It is under construction and there is only a few links to pictures right now, but we will naturally link here when it is up and running. We do keep meeting dates and times updated until it is fully interactive.

Thanks!
-Forrest

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just as a new topic maybe? Hey guys, I really like your garage feature, it's nifty enough for me to want to spend the time to put my Zs' details online. The only problem is that my cars were made in the 70's and it doesn't look like there is an option to add those years. Will there be one in the future?

-Forrest

·
Registered
32 Posts
Where is the info on the national meet you mentioned? Is it 350z specific?

Hope to see all of you people in LA at our meeting this sunday, George's Southside, 3pm!

-Forrest

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys, well I finally made it here. Hope to see more of us on here. And just to help you guys out, I'm the one with the black '91 2+2 that was at George's this past Sunday, well one of them at least. One questions though, I just got done setting up my "Garage", which I really like, but when I put the links to my pics they only show red "x"s. You can click on the "pic" and see it on the host site, but not in My Garage. Is there a reason for this?
Thanks, and glad to be here.
Chris

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by 350z@Feb 18 2004, 08:00 PM
just upload the pics!!

Thanks, I thought my pics would've been too big to upload. I didn't want to go through the trouble of resizing them all, but they work just fine.
Thanks again
Chris

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Cool. Great to find the Lousiana Z Club. Did a mapquest thing .. wasn't familiar with Staring. Hey .. I can simply head down College to Highland. Too easy. Will try and make the meet on the 21st. I have an appointment the day before at OnsiteAudio (Jefferson and Airline) to get security system and tint. I'm going for a 'Platinum' tint .. should look great with my CS Z.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Good deal! Look forward to seeing you there. We should have several new Z's this time, although my nice one is still on jackstands...I will just have my beater.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Good to see you on the board aTraxx. I am out in New Orleans with a couple other guys from the board. There are also a few people from the BR area here too.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sup, I am a Z owner in New Orleans. I been looking for a club, so where can i get info on it?
Hey!

http://www.louisianazclub.org - our site - has a forum and updated event postings.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lazclub - email list - events sent out. (trying to get everyone to move to the forum but still lots of discussion there)

Meetings are usually every 3rd sunday of the month, 3pm, at George's Southside. But check online if you can.

Hope to see you soon!
-Forrest

1 - 20 of 20 Posts