Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Drink a few of those :beers: and Japanese won't matter. :DiRN:

I can't wait to see what that will look like in your engine bay.

·
Registered
790 Posts
the more you drink the easier it is to read japanese.

Looks pretty simple. Good luck - post some pics of it installed!

~Z~

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
here are two more quick pics first is of new tube versus old cf ulimited tube and a second of the scale of the filter

ill put up finished pics in the morning

p.s this was not any easy install. the directions were f'ing crazy, in japanese and the parts supplied were not the same as described in pic in the insrtruction manual.(rant)

mdzowner

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Originally posted by mdzowner@Aug 1 2005, 09:25 PM
here are two more quick pics first is of new tube versus old cf ulimited tube and a second of the scale of the filter

ill put up finished pics in the morning

[url='http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a53/mdzowner/MVC-003S.jpg'][/url]
[url='http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a53/mdzowner/MVC-002S.jpg'][/url]

p.s this was not any easy install. the directions were f'ing crazy, in japanese and the parts supplied were not the same as described in pic in the insrtruction manual.(rant)

mdzowner
[snapback]140228[/snapback]​

does that thing sit on top of the plenum??

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so like i said before not an easy install. had to move some pieces around to get it to fit, also some of the pieces were not as spec'd. at any rate heres the good part.... it sounds awsome!! really loud under wot, and my girlfriend seems to think its faster, i really cant tell(probably not by much) anyway...

mdzowner

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Originally posted by Hazade@Aug 2 2005, 09:27 AM
The pipe looks great
[snapback]140356[/snapback]​

+1...that looks great and I'm sure it sounds awesome. Why are installs never as easy as they should be? :headshake:

Great job!

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Wow, that looks really cool! I'm not a fan of foam filters, but HKS products are top notch! Great job on the install!

You wanting to get rid of that CF tube? If so, you can PM me a price. I might be interested in taking that off your hands.

·
Registered
470 Posts
i had never seen that intake looks very nice!! whats the diference between that air filter and a normal one?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts