Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just bought an 03 Track, with NAV last week. I already want to replace the factory stereo. Its not a bose, just factory. Now i dont know much about cars or audio electrical stuff...What do you think i should be looking at/worring about to make sure it all fits in the car alright.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Originally posted by mattgaide@Aug 7 2005, 08:29 PM
Well I just bought an 03 Track, with NAV last week.  I already want to replace the factory stereo.  Its not a bose, just factory.  Now i dont know much about cars or audio electrical stuff...What do you think i should be looking at/worring about to make sure it all fits in the car alright.
[snapback]142851[/snapback]​

matching the orange gauges is what kept me from replacing mine so far.. besides wrecking it that is...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Go with an Alpine.... everybody I've asked has always said Alpine, I got one and it's great... you can buy I kit so you don't have to get a double din stereo.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Alpine + Dash kit, works great for me. Gives you a nice way to add stuff too, with inputs that come with the head unit.

I recommend soundproofing the dash kit tho, mine rattles like a beyotch. One of these days I'm gonna take it apart (again) and install some sound proofing..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts