Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a 350Z and just want to know the need to know about them, problems or anything of that nature.

I am looking at an 03' Touring w/ 13,500miles

6spd
Leather
Bose
Navigation
18inch wheels
heated seats

Every option, but aero kit and does not have Brembos. What should I pay for it. Guy is asking $26,000. I would like to pay 23,000 for it. What are they going for used.

Is nissan giving discounts like gm and dodge. Friend just got 37,000 dollar truck for 28,000.

What the diffrences between Track and Touring models.

Let me know, thanks.

·
Registered
790 Posts
difference is brembos and different wheels on the track - no leather

leather, heated seats, vdc, blose system w/ controls on steering wheel, and stuff like that on the touring. Nav is only available in this option

I would search auto trader to see what the cars are going for.

there is ONLY about $2000 of mark up on a 350Z. Ford and chevy have a much greater markup and many manufacturer rebates.

hope this helps a little

~Z~

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, that helps. Any common problems them? Been looking around, hard to compare so many different options with different miles.

I am going to try and see how much I can get this guy down, car appears to be pretty mint.

Thanks again

Originally posted by Zach@Jul 19 2005, 10:23 PM
difference is brembos and different wheels on the track - no leather

leather, heated seats, vdc, blose system w/ controls on steering wheel, and stuff like that on the touring. Nav is only available in this option

I would search auto trader to see what the cars are going for.

there is ONLY about $2000 of mark up on a 350Z. Ford and chevy have a much greater markup and many manufacturer rebates.

hope this helps a little

~Z~
[snapback]134245[/snapback]​

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi, just for a referance... I bought an 03 tourning with 17k miles about 2 months ago with everytheing except Nav. for 24,200 from a dealer.. it didnt take a lot of negotiating I did have another Z i was looking at with the same package, at about the same price.

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
Originally posted by Scotto2323@Jul 19 2005, 11:00 PM
Any common problems them? 
[snapback]134256[/snapback]​

You can check the TSB's listed here http://www.350z-tech.com/forums/index.php?showforum=60 for common problems with Z's. Most of them are minor and can easily be fixed by any dealer at no charge to you. Other than that, the only real issue to watch out for is the tire feathering issue. It seems to be most common in '03 models. Check the inside of the tire for uneven wear to see if that car is affected... of course, that only works if they arent new tires.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts