Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am going to buy a touring Z within a few weeks and I'm looking for a California car cover for the car. Does anyone recommend any specific covers for this car? Could you help me locate some vendors where I can find them. I'd prefer not to buy one directly from the dealer as they can get very pricey. I don't need anything extreme, something that is cost efficient and effective. I live in sunny Southern California. The worst weather we get here is a heavy down fall of rain.

TIA, :helpsmilie:

-Adam

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Originally posted by MRballer350z@Jul 6 2005, 11:47 AM
Hello,

I am going to buy a touring Z within a few weeks and I'm looking for a California car cover for the car. Does anyone recommend any specific covers for this car? Could you help me locate some vendors where I can find them. I'd prefer not to buy one directly from the dealer as they can get very pricey. I don't need anything extreme, something that is cost efficient and effective. I live in sunny Southern California. The worst weather we get here is a heavy down fall of rain.

TIA,  :helpsmilie:

-Adam
[snapback]127508[/snapback]​

Bueller...? Bueller......? Bueller............? :werd:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome! I'm so stoked to pick up my 350.. Hopefully I can get it this weekend. Just sold my car today! Sweeeeet. :irock:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by DiRN@Jul 14 2005, 07:51 AM
You want him to post pics of the car cover?
[snapback]131768[/snapback]​

hahahah..

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Does anyone know if there are car covers out there that are big enough to cover the 350z with an aftermarket wing or spoiler. Lets say that I have a Veilside V3 spoiler on my car. Is there a car cover that someone can recommend to buy that will accomodate this? Thanks.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Ray all the ones that I've seen are pretty tight fitting, I know ones designed for the stock spoiler leave VERY little room. I don't know what the V3 spoiler looks like but if it's much bigger than stock then no it won't fit. The front doesn't leave much room for growth as far as lips are concerned either. Like I said, they are pretty much like a glove, right down to the mirror pockets and the one that flaps in the wind for the stock antenna (mine is a shorty) You may have to go custom if this is something that you need.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts