Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for skiddazzle (sp?) video. I thought I had saved it but I guess not. Its the blue Z wiht Garrett TT in Texas... Someone has a working link or host please ? Thanks

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Are you referring to the IMV films video that featured his car? I checked their website but it doesn't look like you can download it anymore. I have it saved on my pc if you want me to email it to you. 20mg file compressed.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I have it too if you need it sent to you. Let me know

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I have about 5 different videos of his car now that I'm going thru my video library. I heard he sold his car a little while back. That was a beauty.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by TrackZ03@Oct 2 2004, 04:10 PM
I have about 5 different videos of his car now that I'm going thru my video library. I heard he sold his car a little while back. That was a beauty.

Hey Track which others do you have? I have another couple on the dyno. Yes he did sell his Z. Its sad. He had one of the nicest ones out there and had a ridiculous amount of $ into it

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Originally posted by Dave079+Oct 2 2004, 06:46 PM-->QUOTE (Dave079 @ Oct 2 2004, 06:46 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-TrackZ03
@Oct 2 2004, 04:10 PM

Hey Track which others do you have? I have another couple on the dyno. Yes he did sell his Z. Its sad. He had one of the nicest ones out there and had a ridiculous amount of $ into it

2 different ones on the dyno and 1 in-car video when he was running down the track. His car just sounds unbelievable! The other is him racing a blown Civic on some TX freeway.

I never really understood why he sold the car. It was featured in several magazines and was one of the first 350's to get a TT setup. I was in awe the first I saw it and have been ever since.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts