Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at vendors for a Nismo spoiler or a Nismo look alike spoiler. I want it to fit like the original, but the original is too expensive for what it is IMO. I've seen many on Ebay and even different spoilers that mock the original Nismo, but they make me very cautious. So, I have a few questions for people with this spoiler.

What are everyone's experiences with different brands: fit, quality, price, manufacturer, and where you bought it from.

Thanks for the help everyone.

·
Registered
376 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know where to find them and everything. I just need to know how the rip off spoilers fit.

Like this one on ebay.
Spoiler

It's not a genuine Nismo spoiler. My question is, if I get this, is it going to fit just as well as the genuine Nismo wing, which is far more expensive?

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
like with any kit or spoiler, you can never guarantee a true fit or even a good quality. some have gotten lucky with the ebay spoilers and some have not. best bet would be to get one of the replicas from someone like performance, i have heard theirs fits extremely well plus if there is a problem, it is easier to deal with someone that is in easy contact rather than some ebay seller that only cares about selling, not customer satisfaction

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:stupid: If it's a difference of anything under $100, I think peace of mind is worth that. You should go with someone who will be able to help you in case.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
From what I have read in different forums, the replicas have been consistantly fitting better than the more expensive Nismo wings. Especially when it comes to the gap over the trunk. Seems like the Nismo spoiler has generally had a gap where as the replica spoilers have not.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's awesome.

Thanks for everything 350z-tech!

And Josh, I think I'm gonna use the Certificate for a Greddy front lip. :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts