Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm posting this to inform everyone. I'm not saying buy from these guys, but the deal is insane.

There was a thread over at the other site that was DELETED by the mods(imagine that). I can understand it probably did impact some vendors sales. So if thats the case here, please delete this as well. I just know I got a **** of a deal and wanted to share.

To make a long story short. Someone had noticed a seller on EBAY with Nismo exhaust and FREE next day shipping($600.00). Everyone was skeptical. Meanwhile a friend of the seller(username Florendocruz) bought some exhausts from this guy(a friend of his who is supposedly selling out his performance shop) and sold quite a few at the other site for $800 with next day shipping. Everyone thought there was a scame going on until the exhausts started arriving. Everyone who received said they were genuine. By the time I had decided to take a chance, the EBAY guy had "sold out" at $600, so I bought from Florendocruz for $800. Arrived in two days, got it installed this past weekend for $25. I'm happy.

I hadn't even planned on getting an exhaust until I made my mind up about FI, but just felt it was too good of an opportunity to let go.

Again, I'm NOT asking/telling you to buy, use your own judgement.

I'm loving :shiftdrive:

Here is the EBAY listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nismo-Compl...032529510QQrdZ1

Here is one of the new threads over at the other site referencing this. Remember the original thread that was probably 15 pages long was DELETED.

If this is inappropriate to the mods, please delete. Just wanted to let you guys know.

http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166560

I just learned this morning he was banned from the other site for selling so many exhausts. I checked the EBAY listing and someone had already done Buy it Now. You can monitor in case he has more. Again just for your info, ignore otherwise.

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought from the other guy that was banned from my350. He bought them from this guy and just marked it up. Mine was legit. Huge NISMO box, literature, the etched exhaust tips, the tag on the muffler....

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I bought from the other guy that was banned from my350. He bought them from this guy and just marked it up. Mine was legit. Huge NISMO box, literature, the etched exhaust tips, the tag on the muffler....
So tell us your impressions of the new setup. How's it sound? Did you think it was lighter? What about performance? I'm sure that's hard to tell from the small gains they advertise.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
<-- Interested also.. hows the sound? I know I won't feel a difference necessarily, but I plan on doing this mod along with a plenum spacer and *possibly* test pipes.

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So tell us your impressions of the new setup. How's it sound? Did you think it was lighter? What about performance? I'm sure that's hard to tell from the small gains they advertise.
Sounds great. Just like everyone had mentioned before, stock only louder. I find myself driving the car harder to hear the exhaust. Just rolled the windows down last night for the first time to listen to it. I loved it. Hopefully gonna pick up a pair of Crawford Cats soon.

Lighter? Not sure. Gains? Butt dyno says yeah. Car feels stronger, I'm sure it's just because it's louder. I mean seriously it's probably all in my head. But I love it. Hopefully the cats will make it just a little louder, that's all I want.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
How much for the crawford cats? I'd do both at once if the price is reasonable.. while I got the car in the air I might as well. Thanks for the dirving impressions! As of now, with my pop charger I hear the intake wayy over the exhaust. I'd like to hear both again like I did when it was stock.

·
Registered
92 Posts
hehe... **** buzzz.. U in this forum too! cool

Is it illegal here to sell exhaust or other things without being a sponsor/vendor??

Jus curious thas all...

im surprised he got banned cause he was hooking up everyone on the forum with good price...

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
that would have been nice. If i was home i could have cut out the shipping charge and picked it up myself

1 - 12 of 12 Posts