Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there
i have z 2004 without navi. sys.
i would like to have one
so any one can help ?
where can i find it ?
should it be from nissan or there r available another after market navis .......?

thanks for help :wavey:

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by sssba4@Sep 26 2005, 11:56 AM
hi there
i have z 2004 without navi.  sys.
i would like to have one
so any one can help ?
where can i find it ?
should it be from nissan or there  r available another after market navis .......?

[snapback]158172[/snapback]​

There are many aftermarket navigation units you can buy. My husband and I got the Magellan 760 roadmate, that we can put in any of the cars and use it.

link no too friendly on a daily basis, it sticks to the windsheild, but when I am goin on trips etc it's nice to be able to use it when you need to. :cheers:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks and i appreciate ur help :wavey:
Originally posted by jinxxycat+Sep 26 2005, 08:07 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sssba4
@Sep 26 2005, 11:56 AM
hi there
i have z 2004 without navi. sys.
i would like to have one
so any one can help ?
where can i find it ?
should it be from nissan or there r available another after market navis .......?

[snapback]158172[/snapback]​

There are many aftermarket navigation units you can buy. My husband and I got the Magellan 760 roadmate, that we can put in any of the cars and use it.

link no too friendly on a daily basis, it sticks to the windsheild, but when I am goin on trips etc it's nice to be able to use it when you need to. :cheers:
[snapback]158188[/snapback]​

·
Registered
276 Posts
Well I heard if you buy a Nissan navi for the Z that came without one it is impossible or hard to install. You might be betetr off buying one aftermarket. If you are interested Im selling my Alpinf Ivad-300 with DVD player and the whole nine yard but it has n navi but you can add it i beleive. the navi option is pricy but im lettign go if the unit for half of what i paid so even if you add navi u may still be under the navi system price. Well le tme know if I can help you but rememebr whatever you decide to get one where the DVD option plays when the car moves by buying the overwrite switch.

Good luck

Alpine unit info here :

http://www.350z-tech.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10777

·
Registered
138 Posts
Im selling my after market Navi. It's mounted in the stock spot for the screen and player.

I can link you to the pictures if you're local to the Socal area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts