Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm looking for pics of the blitz kit for the Z, especially the rear (the overfenderkit). I'm thinking of buying this kit and all the pics I've seen are the pics from the fair on mvp motorsports.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Check out the interior/exterior section. I'm sure there's a pic or link in there somewhere. Try searching in that section.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
No problem. What color and trim is your Z?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, it's a standard silver chrome Z. Since I live in Sweden and there isn't much of a market for the Z here yet you have to order everything from the US, and look on forums in the US. Also the Z is really expensive here (about 410,000SEK wich is about 55,000$) so the market for it isn't big yet.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Wow! That's muy expensivo! At least you have a head turner now.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh yes, well.. since the dollar i really low right now that boost the price. 1$ is about 7sek right now. A year ago the dollar peaked almost 11SEK.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I remember that your country did not go to the Euro. What a tragedy about your Foreign Affairs Minister last year. I believe she was pushing for Sweden to convert over to the Euro before she was 'taken out.'

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep, i voted for the euro though. Right now Swedish economy is going "well" but we'll see in the upcoming years.

The guy just got convicted for the murder, he got 30 years in a prison in his home country (I think it's Serbia in English?).

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Great! So he got extradited? Yes, it's Serbia.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts