Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looking good. If your tips get all black and carboned up, here's a little trick that I learned with my Stillen exhaust for keeping the tips nice and shiney. Pick up a ScotchBrite pad (I use the green) and buff the inside of the tips maybe once a week. Keeps 'em looking brand new. :irock:

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Looking good. If your tips get all black and carboned up, here's a little trick that I learned with my Stillen exhaust for keeping the tips nice and shiney. Pick up a ScotchBrite pad (I use the green) and buff the inside of the tips maybe once a week. Keeps 'em looking brand new. :irock:
I'd be scared of scratching them up........try mothers billet polish *link* One little tub will last a long time. You can get it at Pepboys or Autozone....better than a scotchbrite pad :ahhh:

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Not sure about the inside of the Nismo tips but the Stillen's are already "brushed", so the ScotchBrite pad doesn't "scratch" at all. Keeps the tips looking just the way they came new.

·
Registered
187 Posts
That's what I got! Enjoy your exhaust. :irock:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts