Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's nothing amazing, but for me it's one step closer to having all the body work to my car done, I'm waiting for the Vertex sides and rear bumber. Once all the cosmetics are done I will be moving on to work on the engine(then I'm really gonna go broke :lol: ). Here's the Nismo lip, I'll post pictures up when its on.

Ed.



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,652 Posts
Now - here's a young man who has his priorities figured out! Reminds me of myself when I was about 18. I ate Frosted Flakes for dinner for 2 months so I could buy Cragars for my '57 Chevy 327! :yourock:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,955 Posts
Now - here's a young man who has his priorities figured out! Reminds me of myself when I was about 18. I ate Frosted Flakes for dinner for 2 months so I could buy Cragars for my '57 Chevy 327! :yourock:
90% of us on this forum werent even born in 57 :lmfao: The other 10% dont know what Cragars are..LOL :rolf2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,652 Posts
Ah - the Young and Frisky!

I happen to be in a good mood, so I'm not going to let y'all push my buttons!

First off - I wasn't born in '57. Check out what a '57 is selling for now.

And - smart young pups - they still produce Cragars. Do a search - after you finish playing Game Boy! :rolf2:

Re: my age - I'll be at the Tail in May. And - I'm ready, you hear? :irock:

Y'all better be. MP3's and all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,063 Posts
Ah - the Young and Frisky!

I happen to be in a good mood, so I'm not going to let y'all push my buttons!

First off - I wasn't born in '57. Check out what a '57 is selling for now.

And - smart young pups - they still produce Cragars. Do a search - after you finish playing Game Boy! :rolf2:

Re: my age - I'll be at the Tail in May. And - I'm ready, you hear? :irock:

Y'all better be. MP3's and all.
:rolf2: glad you have a sense of humor, I am not that young but wasn't into cars until recently with the Z so I had no clue what a Cragar, but I do have MP3's and will be at Zdays ipod and all :shiftdrive:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
35,304 Posts
:lol: I'm 36 and knew what Cragars are since I used to own a muscle car before I got into imports.

BTW, nice front lip. That looks professionally manufactured as opposed to knockoffs that don't fit very well. I still want the Aerosync 1-pc bumper, though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,881 Posts
Many of you younins would know the crager look from Hot Wheels. They were the look of HW back when!

Ahh...brings back memories, I had cragars on my 75 Monte Carlo and I had cyclones on my 68 Camaro SS.

Only 41 but those were a few of my 1st cars that I rebuilt in the early '80's.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,474 Posts
A brand of Wheels that were popular back in the days, Still popular amongst the domestic racers.
http://www.cragar.com/

And - smart young pups - they still produce Cragars. Do a search - after you finish playing Game Boy! :rolf2:
9:36am > 4:28pm

:)

Ruf's Tail of Dragon checklist: (i'm only kidding, stay with me here!!)

1. Reading glasses
2. Stillen Supercharger
3. Blood, Sweat, and Tears 8-track

I'll stop there.. I'm just teasin' you Ruf.

oh yeah..






:cheers: :nana: :wavey: :shiftdrive:


p.s. :yourock:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,652 Posts
Chris....I'd love to take you for a ride sometime in May - perhaps in the beautiful mountains of NC/TN. :cheers:

Oh - and by the way, I know I'm an "older guy," but just for the **** of it, I'd suggest you wear some Depends.! :rolf2:

The older I get, the faster I went. :irock:

PS - I'm bringing CASH. :shiftdrive:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,652 Posts
By the way, mister smarty - BS&T had/has one of the tightest horn sections on Planet Earth. (Now I know what to play when I pass him on the Tail...)

And - I was at Woodstock. Yep. Santana - Janis - Jimi - Sly - Ten Years After - CSN&Y - and on...

(bring cash to the Tail...) :irock:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,474 Posts
Chris....I'd love to take you for a ride sometime in May - perhaps in the beautiful mountains of NC/TN. :cheers:

Oh - and by the way, I know I'm an "older guy," but just for the **** of it, I'd suggest you wear some Depends.! :rolf2:

The older I get, the faster I went. :irock:

PS - I'm bringing CASH. :shiftdrive:

:cheers:

I see your cash and raise ya one! :)
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top