Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did not realize this before, but it looks like Lionking has the quickest 400m time in the world for a stock 350Z automatic. There's a guy in the US who recently got got very close, but did not manage to top it. The guys over there seem to be amazed at his time, but I remember how easily/comfortably LK was doing it. Looks like you need to go back and dip into 13.7s ... you were so close before ;-)

Here's the thrad that I'm talkign about:
http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread.php...52&page=1&pp=20

·
Registered
562 Posts
Lionking, and you have also done it with a less powerful car then the yanks.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Not taking away anything from Lionking, but comparing the Aus car to the US car times is not really relevant. Fuel type, track type, track material, elevation and the fact that this might lead to a US invasion on the Australian East Coast make me wonder?

If I have learnt anything from this forum it is not making comparisons of power, speed, times, torque etc etc . Too many variables!

Great time anyway, but unfortunately the Guiness Book of Records will not be printing your name in the 2005 edition.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not taking away anything from Lionking, but comparing the Aus car to the US car times is not really relevant.

I totaly agree, but that does not change the fact that Lionking is the current record holder :)

·
Registered
303 Posts
:lol:

The yanks better face it...we hold the world record! hehehehe

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:thumbsup: Way to go LK! Now what the heck is 400m? :lmfao: :jk:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh well, that was short lived ... wish we realized that Lionking was the record holder earier. As it is the record for a stock 350Z automatic has well and trully been beaten with a 13.667sec @ 101.57mph run. That run yealded a 60' time of 1.996sec!!

Here's the info as well as a timeslip:
http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread.php...996#post1437996

We really need to get out to drag strip again ... I hear that Calder had the timing boards replaced in March so now everyone can see what times the cars are running.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
First Lionking and now DomZ - both own silver Zeds.
Harry your theory on red being the fastest is seriously flawed!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts