Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i know this might be a repost, but i want to konw how to change me reverse light and my rear tern signal..........i got new bolbs but i can't figure out how to put them in. Also how do i change my front fogs? do i have to take out the hole headlight?thanks guys

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
It's definitely throught he bumper for the reverse lights. I believe it's through the trunk for the rear turn signals. And you don't have foglights, but yes, you need to remove the whole headlight to get inside it

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by DiRN@Sep 9 2005, 12:20 AM
It's definitely throught he bumper for the reverse lights.  I believe it's through the trunk for the rear turn signals.  And you don't have foglights, but yes, you need to remove the whole headlight to get inside it
[snapback]153893[/snapback]​

thanks for the info, anyone have a site that shows how to get to the reverse or blinker?....if not i think i will just go to superautobecks and pay them 35 bucks to do it.

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Aloha,
Basically you're going to have to remove the rear bumper cover to get to the rear lights.
As far as the fronts, some of the members have been successful in getting to front bulbs by turning the tires and removing the trim behind the headlight. If its too tight for you, jack up the front and remove the tire.

Good Luck

A Hui Hou

PaulO

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, ill attempt to do the front lights this weekend(ill post pictures)...but as far as the rear's go, im taking it to M1 Autobody to get the tailight and tail corner lights smoked so they said they will take care of it in the shop.

·
Registered
620 Posts
There is no need to take the back bumper off to get to the back bulbs, like esfand said, take the tail lights out like this shows here http://www.350z-tech.com/forums/index.php?...age&pg=tutor005 and just reach down and change them. The whole job will be about 20 minutes for both sides if you take your time.

I don't know what the "fogs" are in the front but the yellow turn signals can be done by taking the tire off, taking the plastic fasteners (pull the centers half out and then pull out the whole fastener) to get into the inside front fender. You can do it without taking the tire off but it probably wont save you any time and may add aggravation.

Chris

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by HyperSprite@Sep 10 2005, 11:22 PM
There is no need to take the back bumper off to get to the back bulbs, like esfand said, take the tail lights out like this shows here http://www.350z-tech.com/forums/index.php?...age&pg=tutor005 and just reach down and change them. The whole job will be about 20 minutes for both sides if you take your time.

I don't know what the "fogs" are in the front but the yellow turn signals can be done by taking the tire off, taking the plastic fasteners (pull the centers half out and then pull out the whole fastener) to get into the inside front fender. You can do it without taking the tire off but it probably wont save you any time and may add aggravation. 

Chris
[snapback]154218[/snapback]​

Thanks for the info, and the link. What i ment to say by the "fogs" was the little bolb under my HID's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts