Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of getting a personalized plate and was thinking....

URFN2Z --- Your Fantasy(Could mean me or the car lol) while still keeping a Z in the plate.

Whatcha think?

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
I personally didn't get it....until you spelled it out....then again I'm pregnant and I don't GET a lot of things these days :lol: :hide2:

Here is an old thread about personalized plates :cheers: There are tons of ideas in it.

It took me FIVE YEARS to figure out what to get on my plates........you can see the outcome in my sig.......I think my five year pondering was worth it tho....

·
Registered
57 Posts
haha, pretty creative, man....although, it wasn't too apparent to me at first, but that could be attributed to me being slow in the mornings,...and in the afternoon...and nights...

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Yep, creative all right. I had to look at it twice. I think some people might take it wrong. Think Top Gear and the race through Alabama with rednecks chasing the hosts to run them down. :shoot2: :ahhh:

I can see a girl driver/owner with that plate. Not too sure about a guy.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (SmoothZ @ Jul 31 2009, 06:20 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=581289
Yep, creative all right. I had to look at it twice. I think some people might take it wrong. Think Top Gear and the race through Alabama with rednecks chasing the hosts to run them down. :shoot2: :ahhh:

I can see a girl driver/owner with that plate. Not too sure about a guy.
Yeah... most people I've been "quizzing" have been reading "You're Fun to See"... WTF?

and about the gender, I see ur point.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts