Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Instead of blasting all the Z sites with pics, I am just posting a link.

It was a great race and lots of fun!

http://www.pixelsmack.com/Lexus250/index.htm

It was great seeing 350Evo and Performance Nissan's 350s hitting the track.

A couple wipe outs and a couple wrecks, but nothing too severe.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I see the Z's have covers for the headlights. I'm having a brainfart...what are those called? I wouldn't mind buying some for a future day at the track.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Cool pics! So was this a televised event? Professional racers? Ooh, pick me, pick me!

Someday...next summer!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Man, I wanted to go to that race but couldn't make it! Great looking pics! I heard the Z's did pretty good! I think it was on SpeedChannel today? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Nice pics! I'm not sure what those headlights covers are called.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Originally posted by Mr_Q@Oct 31 2004, 03:01 PM
It was a great race and lots of fun!

The GAC is a great endurance series, definitely one of my favorites to watch. The 350Zs should have a lot of the final bugs worked out for the 05 season... good luck to them!

BTW, is that your site?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad everyone liked the pics. First time with a new lens and all...*I* have some bugs to be worked out, heh.

Yes, that is my site as well.

·
Registered
148 Posts
GREAT shots...and a nice eye for action...:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, Skyline didn't race. I am sure it will show up in December's JGTC's race, though.

It's always fun trying to guess who is going to push it too far in a turn and have the camera ready. You watch their entrance speeds and try to judge. But man, those 911s came in seemingly unstoppably fast and then at the last second just dropped lead blocks on the ground and would pull down to make the turn clean. Very cool.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts