Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay ladies and gentlemen, it looks like Vette team number 3 is now headed out to the field. :clap:
You know, so far this season Going Deep is up 2 games against the Vettes02 and Vette03. However, today Going Deep will be going against the Vettes 04. They are now playing with their new player, 04 LS1. Yeah, you heard that right, today’s Vette team is that new team out of the city of GM. :irock:

“You know Jerry, the weather doesn’t seem to be conducive for a ball game today, but that’s never stopped Going Deep from playing ball though”. They is a very light drizzle out today and both teams will feel that affect(Spinning baby)

“I’ve got to agree with you Frank, with Going Deep coming out here with an injured player(small exhaust manifold leak), that team definately has some tenacity for coming out against the new team Vette 04. What’s he thinking, just because they slaughtered Vette 02, now they think they’re ready for Vette 04. I don’t know, the weather not going to help today’s ball game. :rolleyes:

Here is the home team, Going deep’s in field line up:
1st base: Pauter Rod
2nd base:UR Pullies
Short Stop: B. M .Short Shifter
Third Base: A.T.S. Clutch
Pitching: Greddy and Boost (aka the Twins)
Catcher: Rotora
left field: Arias Piston
Center: ARP Stud
R.field: Fuel Return

All right now, looks like the first pitch is now coming out....lets play ball.
Meet up with a guy I met about two weeks ago. Last time however, he was driving a BMW m3. Very cool guy. Today, he is driving an 2004 Vette and wants to play. So, due to the weather and the costs of my rear tires (aka, don’t want to be spinning like a banshi). We take it to the freeway....a total of four pulls!!!
1st pull, We are doing about 60ish, I am in third.....I hold out my fingers, 1,2, 3, and were off.
Walked this Vette like he was.....at the stop sign! No sh1t!!!!
He catches up to me.....(Oh, look out Frank, looks like Vette 04 has their first error of the game! Vette 04 missed third gear. That cost them a run. :doh: )
Going deep:1
Vette04: 0
2nd pull: Same conditions as the 1st pull, but this time I “walk away” as soon as I top off third and shift to fourth. (Yeah, Jerry, there goes another run for Going Deep) :clap:
3rd pull: This time from 40mph roll, I was in 2nd gear. We were nose to nose, until I hit 3rd gear, 4th gear, put about an easy 2-3 car lengths. :rolf2:

4th pull: ( Now it’s the bottom of the ninth and.....)Once again, from around 60, same results. :shiftdrive:

After that we pulled over and talked cars for a while. Really cool driver and passenger. (Okay, I can here the trolls now.....its obvious....he had a passenger, lol.)

And that’s the ball game folks, final score:
Going Deep:4
Vette04:0
:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

For the season, Going Deep 3 Vette kills!!!

·
Registered
909 Posts
Originally posted by Going Deep@Jul 1 2005, 11:04 AM
Okay ladies and gentlemen, it looks like Vette team number 3 is now headed out to the field.  :clap:
You know, so far this season Going Deep is up 2 games against the Vettes02 and Vette03. However, today Going Deep will be going against the Vettes 04. They  are now playing with their new player, 04 LS1. Yeah, you heard that right, today’s Vette team is that new team out of the city of GM.  :irock:

“You know Jerry, the weather doesn’t seem to be conducive for a ball game today, but that’s never stopped Going Deep from playing ball though”. They is a very light drizzle out today and both teams will feel that affect(Spinning baby)

“I’ve got to agree with you Frank, with Going Deep coming out here with an injured player(small exhaust manifold leak), that team definately has some tenacity for coming out against the new team Vette 04. What’s he thinking, just because they slaughtered Vette 02, now they think they’re ready for Vette 04. I don’t know, the weather not going to help today’s ball game. :rolleyes:

Here is the home team, Going deep’s in field line up:
1st base: Pauter Rod
2nd base:UR Pullies
Short Stop: B. M .Short Shifter
Third Base: A.T.S. Clutch
Pitching: Greddy and Boost (aka the Twins)
Catcher: Rotora
left field: Arias Piston
Center: ARP Stud
R.field: Fuel Return

All right now, looks like the first pitch is now coming out....lets play ball.
Meet up with a guy I met about two weeks ago. Last time however, he was driving a BMW m3. Very cool guy. Today, he is driving an 2004 Vette and wants to play. So, due to the weather and the costs of my rear tires (aka, don’t want to be spinning like a banshi). We take it to the freeway....a total of four pulls!!!
1st pull, We are doing about 60ish, I am in third.....I hold out my fingers, 1,2, 3, and were off.
Walked this Vette like he was.....at the stop sign! No sh1t!!!!
He catches up to me.....(Oh, look out Frank, looks like Vette 04 has their first error of the game! Vette 04 missed third gear. That cost them a run. :doh: )
Going deep:1
Vette04: 0
2nd pull: Same conditions as the 1st pull, but this time I “walk away” as soon as I top off third and shift to fourth.  (Yeah, Jerry, there goes another run for Going Deep) :clap:
3rd pull: This time from 40mph roll, I was in 2nd gear. We were nose to nose, until I hit 3rd gear, 4th gear, put about an easy 2-3 car lengths. :rolf2:

4th pull: ( Now it’s the bottom of the ninth and.....)Once again, from around 60, same results.  :shiftdrive:

After that we pulled over and talked cars for a while. Really cool driver and passenger. (Okay, I can here the trolls now.....its obvious....he had a passenger, lol.)

And that’s the ball game folks, final score:
Going Deep:4
Vette04:0
:nana:  :nana:  :nana:  :nana:
[snapback]125272[/snapback]​

But who's on first? :lol:

Entertaining as ever, nice kill.

·
Registered
470 Posts
nice kill man realy!! i think this section the kill stories is my fav of the forum lol

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone, I try to inform AND entertain.

Ernie

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:rolf2: Dude, you always give us the best seats in the house when it comes to your games! :thumbsup:

Way to represent!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just realized I called this Vette an 04, when I should have said 05. This was the new Vette with the clear headlights that I killed. The C6 Vette.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Originally posted by Going Deep@Jul 2 2005, 11:36 AM
Just realized I called this Vette an 04, when I should have said 05. This was the new Vette with the clear headlights that I killed. The C6 Vette.
[snapback]125761[/snapback]​

Thats what I thought, simply amazing Ernie. They have 400hp stock. Where are you at now with HP?

Ever race a Viper yet? I did last weekend and got killed (I'm stock, but I couldnt turn down a nice car to race)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Originally posted by Jetpilot718+Jul 2 2005, 11:52 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Going Deep
@Jul 2 2005, 11:36 AM

Thats what I thought, simply amazing Ernie. They have 400hp stock. Where are you at now with HP?

Ever race a Viper yet? I did last weekend and got killed (I'm stock, but I couldnt turn down a nice car to race)
[snapback]125763[/snapback]​

:yourock: how bad did he kill you?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Jetpilot718+Jul 2 2005, 11:52 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Going Deep
@Jul 2 2005, 11:36 AM

[snapback]125763[/snapback]​

My numbers are...
High boost (20psi)...550-569rwhp
Low boost (16psi)...500rwhp

This C6 is probably the fastest car I have raced on the street. Always up for a race!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by Going Deep@Jul 2 2005, 01:36 PM

You also said it had an LS1. C6s have LS2s

·
Registered
3 Posts
Went to the track last weekend. There wes a C6 there, stock motor with nitrous. Ran 10.60's. So reading this my hats off to ya. I was wondering what times you get @ the track?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts