Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for the best price for the nismo cat back and they seem to have the best price after you add the shipping. I want to know if i can trust them?
http://www.leeparts.com/350zp.html

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
they are a car dealership. seem pretty legit. haven't heard anything bad about them

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats a pretty good price for the nismo cat back on their web site has anyone found a better price?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found this to be the cheapest place with shipping for the nismo cat back exhaust. I am getting close to having the funds to order it.. would you guys trust this place enough to order from them? It would be 947 bucks with shipping from them, i have check peformance nissan and it would be about $1010.00 bucks from them. Lol I only have a grand limit on my credit card and i would half to use it to get this from the net..
Well heres the web site I found it at..
http://www.leeparts.com/350zp.html

Thanx for any info..

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
+1

The cheapest price doesn't necessarily guarantee the best service. Hold off until you've checked some of our vendors.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I've heard of leeparts before. They seem legit. I've had several members refer me to that site for stuff I was looking for. But like Terri said, see if our vendors can beat the price.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tony from performance nissan said he would match that price, great web site to do that..gonna order it after pay day this week..
Cant wait..

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Originally posted by borg256@Jul 27 2005, 03:32 AM
tony from performance nissan said he would match that price, great web site to do that..gonna order it after pay day this week..
Cant wait..
[snapback]137828[/snapback]​

:clap: ...just curiuos, what influenced your decision to go with the Nismo exhaust?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts