Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
They are almost impossible to get, and I think they are more expensive compared to getting them done locally (and professionally) at a shop.

You may be able to get JDMZ33 (evo-r) to get you some. I believe he was the one I spoke with when I was trying to get them back a year or so ago.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Cool. On the second thought, maybe not. I can't imagine cleaning that or waxing around it to avoid getting wax buildup in the cracks or seams.

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
They look good, definitely would not be considered rice in my book. I don't think they're worth the cash though.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Not rice.

Do they stay constant or blink with turn signals, cause if they work with the turn signals that drives me crazy. Similar to the full size SUV's with the huge red arrow in the side view mirrors. :headshake:

But if they lit constant with the headlights and or parking lights that would look good. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
hehehe, just to be different i am calling rice. but the idea is pretty decent. rather have side turn signals like the european cars have (the one that goes under the side Z on the fender)

·
Registered
334 Posts
I was reading Performance BMW(looooong story) and they had abuncha adds for LED mirrors for like 98 Euros. Now if only that was in US Dollars and for the BMW...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts