Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attention all 350Z-tech forum members!

We have just launched our new website and we are inviting you to come and check it out! It is still www.leatherseats.com, but the format has changed, and we have also added the feature of online ordering as well as a searchable database and some new products! In addition, we have also added several vehicle specific pages, including a page just for the 350Z! It is located here, http://www.leatherseats.com/350Z_leather_kit.asp. We have also made pattern diagrams, leather content diagrams, and even a 350Z installation guide which can all be found on the 350Z specific page!

Also, we are looking for some more pictures of 350Z interiors to show off our product, so if you have any that you can send us, or can take some pictures of your leatherseats.com interior please send them to us! Let us know what you think of our new site!

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Congratulations on getting the site going. Very impressive looking product line. :thumbsup: Makes me wish I didn't have OE leather.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
enoyed the view, navigation is easy and I cant wait for my OEM's to wear out....shouldn't be much longer, so I can get some covers from LeatherSeats!!!

Nicely Done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts