Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Just take some photoshoot today. What do you guys think?

[attachmentid=10008]

cheers,
Jerry

·
Registered
352 Posts
Not my cup of tea!

Looks like a snow grader.

Then again, it doesn't really matter a flying fark what I think as long as you like it.

I think the bigger wheels will also make a huge difference.

Hope you enjoy the car.

As always

H

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by harryw@Aug 16 2005, 06:20 PM
Not my cup of tea!

Looks like a snow grader.

Then again, it doesn't really matter a flying fark what I think as long as you like it.

I think the bigger wheels will also make a huge difference.

Hope you enjoy the car.

As always

H
[snapback]145976[/snapback]​

No Probs.Comments and suggestion are most welcome.

cheers,
Jerry

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by TPIACE@Aug 16 2005, 08:05 PM
not my cup of tea either

but having said that, who wants a bunch of Aus members with identical cars

Jerry whats next on the list?
[snapback]145981[/snapback]​

New shoes for my 350 will be here early september. Can't wait any longer
Anyway, thx for the comment

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Hi Jerry

I really like the size of the openings in the bar. They make the car look aggressive and would be ideal for TT installations as well as possibly feeding some air to the brakes from the lateral openings.

I don't like the splitter nor the small protrussions / openings on each extremity of the bar. The splitter is too square at the ends and should have been more rounded IMO. Thebig splitter in combination with the protrusions make the bar looked too contrived and I think they spoil the lines of the Z.

Oh, I also like the CAI.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
562 Posts
It was my fave kit, but I like do-luck better. The only problem with do-luck is that it's fiberglass, that's one of the reasons ings is better.

All you have to do now is get some more power.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by KY350@Aug 16 2005, 10:07 PM
Hi Jerry

I really like the size of the openings in the bar.  They make the car look aggressive and would be ideal for TT installations as well as possibly feeding some air to the brakes from the lateral openings. 

I don't like the splitter nor the small protrussions / openings on each extremity of the bar.  The splitter is too square at the ends and should have been more rounded IMO.  Thebig splitter in combination with the protrusions make the bar looked too contrived and I think they spoil the lines of the Z.

Oh, I also like the CAI.

Enjoy!
[snapback]145990[/snapback]​

Hi KY350,

Thx for comments, i'm preety sure Ings the body kit company got some reasons why the body kit being build up like that. also what CAI means?

cheers,
Jerry

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Nuff@Aug 16 2005, 10:31 PM
It was my fave kit, but I like do-luck better. The only problem with do-luck is that it's fiberglass, that's one of the reasons ings is better.

All you have to do now is get some more power.
[snapback]145998[/snapback]​

Hi Nuff,

do-luck kit is a bit too extream for me. I pick the hybrid aero material for my Ings kit and yes, I got plan in the future to fit TT

cheers,
Jerry

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
man that is one huge shovel,ummmm broom, ummm mop.....i mean front lip!!
man you can scrub the snow off the roads in the winter time

nice car

·
Registered
31 Posts
Car looks good minus the front lip. Not my cup of coffee either, but hey, who cares what I think, its your car. Just be glad you dont have a lip like the one in the picture. BEN

Attachments

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
I like the Ings+1 R bodykit, although that's not the most flattering angle of it. Try photographing it from a little lower. Maybe rest the camera at ground level and shoot a little up...?

Personally I would have gone for a similar paintjob to the demo car's, and painted the splitter black. If I was to go the whole hog, I'd also put some chrome bars from the splitter to the bumper, to look like a support.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Originally posted by scathing@Aug 17 2005, 04:16 AM
I like the Ings+1 R bodykit, although that's not the most flattering angle of it. Try photographing it from a little lower. Maybe rest the camera at ground level and shoot a little up...?

Personally I would have gone for a similar paintjob to the demo car's, and painted the splitter black. If I was to go the whole hog, I'd also put some chrome bars from the splitter to the bumper, to look like a support.
[snapback]146090[/snapback]​

+1 (except the chrome bars, that is)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Jerry,

the kit looks very aggressive!!! It will be even better with the wheels!! well done man!

cheers,

richie

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
i just checked out those wheels, as i too am still not 100% what wheels to go and im changing my mind every week (this week its gunmetal SF Challenges) and the kit definitely suits the wheels. Itll look quite cool and very racey once complete......nice work Jerry, and like i said, nothing beats having a unique looking car

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by scathing@Aug 17 2005, 03:16 AM

[snapback]146090[/snapback]​

Hi,

Thx for the input. Got the same plan before but I decided to paint it all silver. :rolleyes: leave it to next time, when I get bored with the kit I will paint the lower splitter in black

cheers,
Jerry

1 - 20 of 30 Posts