• Axis Crux(20")

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sorry for posting all the wheel threads, and any other wheel threads created by me could be deleted. I just think that wheels make or break the car and they have to be perfect. I also wanted a poll so that I could have a quick reference, I forgot to do that on the others. I am down to two wheels.

Racing Hart CR 3-Piece(19")

Axis Crux(20")

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
No 20's ever on a Z. Too big, IMO.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Same here. Go with 19" Crux. I voted for Crux, but don't get 20s. They will kill ride quality and look way too overdone.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Of the two, I like the racing harts better. But I think 19 are too big also. I'm probably not in the majority on that, though. I like my 18" 04 track rims and I see no need to get anything else, except 17s for some winter tires and racing tires in the summer.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I don't like either one. 19 inch wheels don't look that good on a Z and twenty are worse. then there is the issue on these particular wheels of all the little rivits or bolts around the edge, they certainly don't add to a smooth design.

·
Registered
755 Posts
[/quote]

really? no problems here, drives and feels better than the stock 18s and people :drool: when they see them.

look they are perfect, see more pics here: http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/820578
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/4/web/820000-820999/820578_3_full.jpg');}" />

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I voted for the Racing Harts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts