Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
the site is working.. this is of my browser http://www.gtfactory.jp/
the number i gave you is GT factory's contact in san diego click the pic to see for your self. call them first thing in the morning before you buy it from anywhere.

Attachments

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I will call them first thing...................I hope they are open Saturdays.........Is that who you ordered it from? I hope they do install too...............man man man man I cant wait.

Attachments

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im really upset. I finally got in contact with GT Factory about the lambo doors but they said I would have to replace my door panels and the AC Vents will be left out of service. The ones on the door. Like this I'm not going to change it. Man , man , man Im upset. I was really looking forward to this. This is the door kit, by the way that goes straight up.

·
Registered
346 Posts
wow..that much for instalation. BTW, why do they need to replace the door panel? they need to cut throught it? also, which AC vent are we talking about? the little on on the door panel?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ive been wanting the lambo doors for my Z also, i have been trying to do some research also but i am still in the dark on these, one thing i dont understand is why 2 door hinges cost 1000 dollars???? I mean as cheap as cnc machining is getting im sure they can make those alot cheaper. but then if they made them too much cheaper every z riding around would have lambo doors i guess. anyways ill keep doing some research and if i find anything else ill post, but its definately not worth it if you have to get new door panels and loose your vents.....

would anyone out there with lambo doors care to fill us in on this???

Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
91 Posts
I was at the LA auto show when it was out here and AL and Ed's had a booth and they do the whole kit for 2500 installed.

·
Registered
22 Posts
[/quote]

The GT factory door require some modifications to the inside door panels. You should talk to someone from GT Factory so you know what is involved. I have the Vertical Doors Inc kit and it works great. I have no issues with opening or closing these doors. FYI, Pro Design in Santa Ana installed the doors for $300/door.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts