Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This customer has some 20" wheels on order and lots of extra goodies,she is a middle age woman who just sold her funeral parlor and bought herself a new toy...

Attachments

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
blech....only in jersey. ;) haha.

i saw a nice looking 300C the other day....but i think they all look cheap from the back.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Julian, do those close as solid as OEM doors do? I mean, how secure are they when they are closed and latched? I'd love a set on the Z, but I'm afraid the seal wont be as solid as OEM.. etc

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[/quote]

If they are installed "PROPERLY" and alligned correctly their fine. I personally do not like them and think they should be left on Lamborghini's and Hondas..lol

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I like lambo doors on some models, but the 300c isn't the type of car I'd put them on. To each his/her own though. Great work on the install!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
There was a 300C with lambo doors in the custom tent outside the NY Auto Show. Definitely not the right car for those doors

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
one of the most overplayed mods out there. they even do this crap for H2 and SUV's

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
There's a guy around here that has a crazy H2 with lambo doors. They're ridiculous. They leave very little space for fat people to fit into the car. On the back, he's soon adding sliding doors...yeh, like a van :headshake:

The same car also has 3 15's in the back, with a motorized sliding amp rack. It also has a set of 22" spinners with HUGE tires on it. With the lift kit, the top of the doors are higher than my head...and I'm 6'1". :headshake: I would have found better things to spend my money on if I were these people...like the orange car in the background :thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts