Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Speed Ventures has Laguna Seca on Fri. Jan. 20, and there is lots of space left. If you haven't ever driven Laguna in person (no, Gran Turismo 4 does not count), you don't know what you are missing.

I have run with them lots of times before, good, laid back group, lots of track time, not too many stupid rules, and free transponders for this event.

To sign up, go to www.speedventures.net

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not acutally going to this one. I like 2-day events in NorCal, since it's an 800 mile round trip to Laguna from my home in SoCal. Plus no EVO. It would scare the piss out of me to come down out of the Corkscrew in a 3800 lb. Audi on street tires. I have run Laguna, 3 times in the past. It's great, but Sears Point/Infineon is even better.

I was just posting to help out my friend Aaron who runs Speed Ventures. He's going to lose his shirt if he doesn't get more sign-ups by the Friday event.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
I have run Laguna, 3 times in the past. It's great, but Sears Point/Infineon is even better.

I was just posting to help out my friend Aaron who runs Speed Ventures. He's going to lose his shirt if he doesn't get more sign-ups by the Friday event.

I would love to drive at either of those facilities! :cheers:

I'm sorry I am not able to round up a posse and come out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts