Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I had the KHUMO ecsta 712's and they stick good but have a little mush at first.Pretty Noisy compared to my TOYO's...All in all the Khumo's are a good cheaper tire and hold their own in my book..As far as Hankook's they have been around for many years in the drag racing and hot rod scene but dont know how well they are for the import crowd..They look pretty aggressive and similar tread to the Pilot sports and Potenzas but if you dont drive the car that much go with the cheaper tire..Heck maybee they will even sponsor you since they are a newer tire and are trying to get the word out to us...Give it a shot..

·
Registered
128 Posts
Since you said that you don't care about the performance, probably go w/ what's cheaper. I know a lot of guys on the subie forums are runnign Hankook ventus sports (or somethin like that) and they love them-- all the performance of an SO3 for a fraction of the cost. Both of those tires are going to be a very hard compound, and the performance should be very very similar, so just go w/ whatever is cheaper imo.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the hankooks on the front and they handle great, 235/35/19. I went bigger in the rear and got a great deal on goodyear but the hankooks are pretty good so far.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts