Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we should all thank the Administrator and Moderators for a job well done. I've belonged to probably 10 different car forums, including 3 other Z forums, and I think is this is best one site i've ever seen.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Let me be the first to say thanks! Lots of good guys here and we have all put tons of work into this site for the past few months. But the biggest thanks have to go to our admins Toykilla (Josh) and, 350z (Jaysen).

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
Much appreciated. It is great to know that our hard work doesnt go unnoticed!

One thing you can count on.. this site will only get better. You have my word on that!

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
WOW, we really do appreciate this guys, but this would not of been possible w/o all the help form the moderators as well as the members. we just want a nice friendly site where people have as much say as the admins and moderators. i think listening to the members and giving them what they want (to a certain extent) is vital in having a great forum. i look forward to helping this site grow and meeting new people here every day. i already have meet some kool individuals!!
thanks again
-jaysen

PS- lets spread the word about this place to make it grow!!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Most definately the best 350 forums I've found. Good content, great mods and admins, no trolls (yet), and great people. Keep up the good work!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by 350z@Jun 3 2004, 11:17 AM
WOW, we really do appreciate this guys, but this would not of been possible w/o all the help form the moderators as well as the members.  we just want a nice friendly site where people have as much say as the admins and moderators.  i think listening to the members and giving them what they want (to a certain extent) is vital in having a great forum.  i look forward to helping this site grow and meeting new people here every day.  i already have meet some kool individuals!!
thanks again
-jaysen

PS- lets spread the word about this place to make it grow!!

Yeah, good job guys! As for exposure, how about those lovely window stickers for free? To members with more than 50 posts! J/K! Really, this is a nice forum. Good to be a member.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I noticed that the number of members has steadily climbed towards 1000. Are you guys planning on anything special for the landmark event? That's pretty cool that this forum is growing so fast.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">And thanks to everyone who has made this site what it is!!
</span>

·
Registered
538 Posts
Originally posted by Zxrage@Jun 4 2004, 05:20 PM
Cheers to everyone, now lets see how long it takes to get to 2000 members.

We will be there before you know it. Thanks to all the members. Keep spreading the word.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts