Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Looks great Jet.....If the wings west that I got were not such a deal ($80 used and already painted) I would have gone with the Greddy.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the positive feedback guys, now its time to work on the "go" end of it!

The rear openings can definately be functional Conan, however I don't believe I'll need to vent the rear brakes. And I don't have an engine to keep cool behind there either.. hehe

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pete, thats a sick deal! I'm jealous ;) I would have done the same in your shoes as well. I got away pretty good too tho, the kit was $315 shipped, and I had it sprayed for free at my shop. Also, I got $80 knocked off the price, because the plexi was slightly damaged due to shipping.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Thanks for the positive feedback guys, now its time to work on the "go" end of it!
The rear openings can definately be functional Conan, however I don't believe I'll need to vent the rear brakes. And I don't have an engine to keep cool behind there either.. hehe
Sweet. I'll have to check those out. I've found that when driving on the track, the brakes need better ventilation, so that's cool if it can be functional. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Wow, that looks good even with the stock wheels. I've always liked those sideskirts, ever since I logged onto this site and Terri told me about them.

Did you by chance measure the distance to the ground before and after? I'm curious as to how much lower it may be than stock.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Smooth, I think it came down about an inch or so. Really couldn't tell ya man, I didn't measure.. :doh:
If I can remember, I will measure mine and post it. Then we'll do a comparison.

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Aloha,
Nice skirts! Got my Greddy today, but it was the diversion panel for the engine bay.

Anyway, just measured my sides:

4.5" at back of front tire well w/ splash guard.

6.0" at front of rear tire well.

This is w/ 18" factory wheels and tires.

A Hui Hou

PaulO

ps. also got my JWT oil pan spacer. Will do install by next week and submit it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts