Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can do this for you for only $225 shipped for CF and $275 for Kevlar providing you send me your strut cover and give me about 2 weeks...
I garantee STOCK fitment and a PERFECT weave on the CF..Kevlar is a bit harder to get the weave 100% perfect but it will be **** close!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ray,
I got the "Z" off in one piece.Do you still want it mounted or do you like the "depressed Z in the Kevlar???

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Mount it! I think that it will look better. I am glad to see that you got the three holes on each side! That came out great! I will probably be down at the shop on Saturday. Hey do you think its worth it to check out cruz night tonight in Freehold?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Julian, what do you do for a living because you might need to open a store and start concentrating on aftermarket products...;-)

Looks good! I've still got the honeymoon affect with my Z, so I don't want to do anything like that yet. She's still young enough to pleasure me before I start sending her to a 'plastic surgeon' like you.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is the finished product!!! I can do these for members for $225 for Black CF or $275 for colored CF, Blue,yellow,red,orange...I need your strut tower cover and 2-3 weeks..Let me know I am currently doing a blue one for a member also!!

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
Nice Job!
:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
You da man!!!

Too bad you couldn't make the tables in AC look as good as that. (inside joke)

I can't wait to put in back in the car!!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Beautiful Work Julian! Looking forward to seeing it installed

1 - 20 of 26 Posts