Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the sake of making this a quick read, I'm going to streamline this (still quite long though):

Sunday Feb 16th - Dropped car off on a sunday for a prematurely worn belt. As it was sunday, I got no loaner.

Monday - No courtesy call from them. Had to call myself. Said belt was overnighted and I should get the car Tues. No loaner car offered.

Tuesay - No call to say car was done. Called them after I got off work, part didn't get sent out. Should get car Wed. No loaner car offered

Wednesday - They called, said belt was in and work was almost done but they damaged my front bumper when they pulled it in the shop. Needed to be repainted. Should be able to get the car Fri or Sat. No loaner car offered.

Friday - Car not completely finished. Will have it done Monday morning. No loaner car offered.

Monday - got to dealership about 4pm. Had to wait over an hour for my car.

Tuesday - took it back over to the dealership and showed them they also damaged a rear wheel (for those that don't know, the factory rears are $1100). Said they don't think it was them, but will show it to the manager. Need me to leave it. They don't have a loaner car available for me to take and I'm leaving to go to California. Make arangements to drop it of the next week when I'm back.

The following Monday (March 3rd) - drop car off. Given a loaner vehicle. Loaner vehicle had trash in it from the previous user. Didn't even get 5 miles before the fuel light came on.

Tuesday - Get a call saying they don't believe they damaged my vehicle. I must have done it (not the guy that was so negligent he actually drove my car into the lift) and they won't pay for it. They'll have their guy fix it and it'll only cost me $100.

Because I should get it the next day, I already have their loaner. I agree to pay just to get it taken care of. I know I'm not ever going back there again.

Wednesday - I get no call from them saying my car is finished as it should be. I'm to busy at work to call until after they were closed anyways.

Thursday - Don't hear from them all day. Have to call at 2pm and no one is there to answer. I leave a message to call me back. After a half hour, I get a VM from them saying the guy is going to be in Friday to fix it and I can get it then.

I have to wait an extra day to get my car after being repaired from damage I didn't cause (and now have to pay for) and should have been finished the previous day.

I don't call them back. Show up give them back the loaner car. Tell them I want my keys. They tell me they can reschedule. I tell them I'm done dealing with this, their delays, and them. My wheel is still dinged up.

I understand that people have bad days and clearly the mechanic that damaged my car had one. But they would only repair what damage they felt like repairing. Never offering me anything more than the most basic of service. They have shown that if there ever is another issue with them, they are incapable of resolving it to my satisfaction, despite the inconvenience to me caused by them.

This is my 3rd 350z in 4 years. The other 2 had every single service done by KarMart Nissan. I will never go back to them for anything. They didn't take care of my vehicle. Didn't take care of me. And I tried to give them every opportunity to make me a satisfied customer. They FAILED at every step of the way.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
wow that blows man...did you ever try to talk to someone high up on the ladder? this is definitely an issue and they had many faults...if i were you i would go as high as i can and raise as much **** as i can :xZ!o:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I'm going to be getting ahold of NNA and sending them a detailed account of the whole event. I will also be sending a letter to the General Manager as well as the Better Business Bureau.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts