Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:shiftdrive: Hey! I’m looking to add few ponies to my 350z. I’m looking at the Injen SES Exhaust System and JWT Pop Charger. JWT Pop Charger’s got great reviews about the way it sounds and its output. What do you think about newly introduced Fujita 350z Short Ram Intake System? Has anyone installed Fujita Short Ram on his/her car? How does it perform? Also, I know that an aftermarket intake has an affect on the car’s manufacturer warrantee. How about an aftermarket exhaust or a short shifter?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I don't know about the Fujita short ram air, but warranty laws specifically state that if a problem ever occurs, it has be directly tied to the aftermarket part installed on the vehicle for the warranty to be voided for the problem.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I would highly suggest not going with an aftermarket shifter. I had one and it was awful. I know several others who feel the same. Just stick with stock for that.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I would highly suggest not going with an aftermarket shifter. I had one and it was awful. I know several others who feel the same. Just stick with stock for that.
Dave, which one did you have? There are many others out there, and I have heard varying responses about all types of shifters.

My B&M unit messed up my tranny so that it now grinds (barely audible, but still there). I have heard nothing but great things about the Rogue S.S., and that is what I have on my car now. It is smoother than the B&M, but still liked the shortness of throws on the B&M more.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I shouldn't have any problems with emissions after installing that Fujita intake? Or should I just stick with JWT popcharger and get that?

Thanks for all the replys!!!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
That is the best looking short ram intake iv'e seen yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts