Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watched The Butterfly Effect yesterday, one word can describe it, INTENSE. This movie got bad ratings from critics most of them saying Ashton wasn't up to the part, but he did an EXCELLENT job, a VERY believable character. The main gist of the story is, as an adult, he finds out he has the power to go back in time to whatever time he is reading from in his journal that he wrote when he was little because he had frequent blackouts, he can change his actions, everytime he changes something though, it causes a different effect, so everytime (until the last) he does it, it screws his life up, or someone elses.

It is a great movie. At the beginning of the story it shows the Chaos Theory, that a butterfly that flaps its wings half-way around the world can cause a tornado/typhoon in another part of the world. This movie has a LOT of drama. At the end it doesn't end up picture perfect, but everyone is okay the last time, so it is kind of like closure. I think a lot of people can relate to this because we've all had something we've done (or didn't do) that we regret and wish we could go back and change it. This movie comes out on Infinifilm DVD on July 6th, I can't wait, it's an awesome movie. All of you should see it at least once.

Good day...

BTW, the song at the end is really good, it's Oasis, Stop Crying Your Heart Out, if anyone wants to download it.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Hmm...sounds interesting. Might have to watch it. I've seen the ads for it. I'm not an Ashton fan at all; don't think he's all that funny. But I'll wait for it to come out on pay per view.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts