Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I haven't been in here for a long time

cuz I was crazy with CS (counter strike) lol it's fun !!

I just got her back 3 weeks ago with Vizage Bodykits.

it's too low even I didn't change the suspension...T_T...

anyway I want to increase my knowledge about chargers.

u know....SC,TT,PC(pro charger).....

here are some dynos....and I got plan to get a charger for 2 yrs..lol

what do u think about these dynos??

if these are came up before, I'm sorry.

just teach me about chargers thx!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
It's obvious to me that the Greddy had some tuning done with the possibility of a few upgrades . . . my main question when I speak to enthusiasts is what are your goals? One application may be better suited to your individual needs . . . Not everyone is striving for a 500whp, tune it yourself, TT kit.

G

·
Registered
305 Posts
solone,

Sorry to get off the topic but can you please post some pictures of your car with the Vizage kit on it. I am realy wanting that kit but havn't seen to many Z's with the kit on it. Or if you wouldn't mind just posting a new topic with pics of the kit and how low do you sit with the kit installed?

Thanks in advance, :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Stillens supercharger is driven by the engine and uses a common roots type compressor.

Procharger's supercharger is driven by the engine but uses a compressor housing (a compressor wheel) like the ones normally found on a turbocharger.

A turbocharger, any type of brand for that matter, uses a normal setup of having the exhaust gases drive the compressor wheel. This is the most efficient setup and provides for the highest horepower ratings.

There are a few threads around here that have gone into great detail about the pros and cons of each setup as well as what seems to be the best option for people out there with a given budget. Search around.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The "best" kit all depends on what you want to end up doing with your car. If you plan on doing internal upgrades, i recomend going with a twin turbo or single turbo kit. Mainly because for a bolt on turbo kits are nice, but you don't really get the full efficiency of the turbo at such low boost levels. If you plan on doing a bottom end build up, you can easily increase boost, and get more efficient power. If you plan on getting a kit, while keeping your stock engine together, a supercharger is probably the best for you IMO. If you go with a kit, i'd recomend the HKS kit, or the stillen kit. Both will give good power, are smog or nearly smog legal (pending), and both have great fitment. The power from either kit is very respectable, and smooth. Of course the downside to HKS is price, and to stillen is the changing of the hood, bar, intake, etc....

All depends on what you end up wanting to do.
Good luck with it. PM if you have any more questions, i'll gladly help you out. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts