Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts
Originally posted by illz33@Sep 30 2005, 01:08 AM
Well, Julian.  If I decide to go FI, I'll def. give you a call.  I've worked with a few choice companies in the past; however I understand that you are the ones to talk to about APS.  And if going FI, the choice is simple. APS.
[snapback]159198[/snapback]​

APS is the most complete system available,yet we do not only sell APS, we offer sales and installation on every product available and have several motor builds under our belt thus far, with one proving to be huge when its done :clap:

Originally posted by Daking350Z+Sep 30 2005, 11:37 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-illz33
@Sep 30 2005, 01:08 AM
Well, Julian.  If I decide to go FI, I'll def. give you a call.  I've worked with a few choice companies in the past; however I understand that you are the ones to talk to about APS.  And if going FI, the choice is simple. APS.

APS is the most complete system available,yet we do not only sell APS, we offer sales and installation on every product available and have several motor builds under our belt thus far, with one proving to be huge when its done :clap:
[snapback]159267[/snapback]​

I understand completely. I was speaking from my perspective. :)

Originally posted by Daking350Z+Sep 30 2005, 09:37 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-illz33
@Sep 30 2005, 01:08 AM
Well, Julian. If I decide to go FI, I'll def. give you a call. I've worked with a few choice companies in the past; however I understand that you are the ones to talk to about APS. And if going FI, the choice is simple. APS.

[snapback]159267[/snapback]​

Retail is $6000 range.

I orderer my test pipes from MRC on Friday, the item was shipped same day. Fedex dropped the box at my door just today on Tuesday.
I got a good price, service, and info about the product before i got it.

Thanx MRC :cheers:

recommended vendor

:irock:

i think this is suitable.

[attachmentid=11209]
:lmfao: :rolf2:
:rolf2: I was thinking the same thing. I did feel a chill in the air. Oh, wait a minute. I'm in MN.

I orderer my test pipes from MRC on Friday, the item was shipped same day. Fedex dropped the box at my door just today on Tuesday.
I got a good price, service, and info about the product before i got it.

Thanx MRC :cheers:

recommended vendor

:irock:
Cats and dogs living in peace....Tom and Jerry friends at last....Snow in the desert....Republicans and democrats together at last...

It is truely the end of times... :welcome:

smooth i dont think this is what he meant
he meant something else
i know what he means :)
Hehe....I know exactly what he meant.

What did he mean???? Just ordered my GT -Spec Strut bar from Jules! Can't wait to get it!

What did he mean???? Just ordered my GT -Spec Strut bar from Jules! Can't wait to get it!
That'll look sweet over your Kinetix manifold! I ordered my polished plenum and GT Spec bar from Julian also. Great service and turnaround.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.