Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with Julian at MRC, and I can't tell you guys how lucky we are to have someone on this site with the knowledge, experience, and passion for Z cars, and making reliable horsepower. Anyone considering a motor performance ungrade should really consider giving him a call. His knowledge far exceeded my expectations, and I am looking forward to having him, and his crew work on my car in the very near future.

·
Registered
15 Posts
yeah i was there on sat. and got a chance to ride in their aps car and even drive it. and let me tell you, that car really moves. i just wish that the aps tt kit was out for the G35.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
+1 for Julian.

It's always good to have a guy that will tell you what you need even when it doesn't help him. I've never met a salesman that has been 100% honest in his advice to me until him. That being said, I recomend him too.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
It is great to have so many knowledgeable people on this site, as staff, members, and vendors. People like Daking will truely make this site grow to its full potential. He has contributed alot of technical info, advice, and now sales!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Originally posted by Daking350Z@Dec 22 2004, 05:59 AM
Thank you guys for the kind words....Hey Damen, Hows the G35 feel now??LOL..We can MAKE it fit.. :thumbsup:

the G feel fast after i've driven the pathfinder for awhile.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Julian has also done a great job as a guinea pig for lots of Z owners.

Now if only he'd stop tempting me to spend more money... :ahhh:

:DiRN:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Originally posted by JTS2005@Dec 22 2004, 03:25 PM
zx can i have that girls phone number in your sig?  shes hot :biggrin:

Sorry, I never got it. All I did was ask her to pose on my car for me. Needless to say the picture came out very well. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanks for the kind words about Jullian and MRC! We are glad to have him onboard. Please feel free to ask us any questions you may have about the Z in general or any APS products being produced!. And for a quick plug, Allthough we do specialize in Z's, we work on everything from WRX's to Audi's, NSX's, ETC so feel free to spread the word! Thanks for all of your support and have a great HOLIDAY!!
Jason

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by racemrc.com@Dec 28 2004, 11:26 AM
we work on everything from WRX's to Audi's, NSX's, ETC so feel free to spread the word!

Oh NO! Not Audi's........I was warned NO MODDING THE AUDI, NO JOINING AUDI CLUBS, NO GOING TO AUDI MEETS.........What are yall trying to do to me? Get me in trouble w/ hubby? :ahhh: hahahahaha

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
I just want to thank Julian for all the time and knowledge he puts into Tech. The guys at MRC are all great and know how to take care of their customers. If I weren't in the (long) process of selling the Z, these guys would definitely be my first call for anything

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN@Sep 20 2005, 07:42 PM
I just want to thank Julian for all the time and knowledge he puts into Tech.  The guys at MRC are all great and know how to take care of their customers.  If I weren't in the (long) process of selling the Z, these guys would definitely be my first call for anything
[snapback]156887[/snapback]​

Its a shame we only had 2 sales from this site in over 6 months of advertising...And one was to an admin.. :headshake:

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
you will have your 3rd next week when I visit to get the plenum installed and any other goodies you might talk me into!!

See you thursday night!

·
Registered
11 Posts
i wish i was in the east coast to get all my things done correctly. lv sux when it comes to this type of things(only good for chicz) :irock:

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Originally posted by buZam@Sep 23 2005, 09:15 PM
you will have your 3rd next week when I visit to get the plenum installed and any other goodies you might talk me into!!

See you thursday night!
[snapback]157730[/snapback]​

Actually I was including yours, so technically its only one..And I thought we were on for Tuesday night??

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
got the plenum in tonight and these guys rock. not only did they do a nice job (see below), but they showed me around, discussed some different mods and it was nice to meet the folks you chat with.

thanks Julian, Ray and Jason!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 63 Posts