Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Not interested. Here is something I have never understood. One of the largest and most influential religions in the world (Christianity in general and Catholicism in particluar) has, as its enduring symbol, a man being tortured, nailed to a cross, bleeding from his forehead and chest. And yet they claim that their god is forgiving. I just don't get it.

Boy that sure makes me want to sign up with you guys.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well first its my opinion and i was just saying that i saw it. religion in general is a very touchy subject and i not influencing my beliefs on anyone.

I dont understand why you would say QUOTE
Boy that sure makes me want to sign up with you guys
just becuause my beliefs are not yours? Like i said before i dont force my beliefs on anyone, and i never even said anything about my beliefs. All said was that i saw it and would recommmend it. That could mean to just go see it to what all the hype was about, or many other things. There is so much talk about it you can find it on any board click here WOW in 2 days 900 views and 115 post!! I think you took it the wrong way.

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
sorry you feel that way, i have heard good reviews from many people who are not religious. religion is a very powerful thing to many people, that is the reason christ was killed, he was a threat to what they believed in... the twin tower fell a few years ago because of what some muslims believe in... religious violence is some of the most brutal out there.

so judging god, by what happened to jesus isnt really a good justification for disliking the religion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts